Come out, come out wherever you are!

'Stay,hold and keep playing'
Forgotten vibes now
The chords have changed, the curtains unfamiliar.
Do you see what I see? Nah. Spotlight's blinding me.
You shuffle, almost without notice. Not a clutter from the audience in front.
Am I alone?
I gaze to my right;
'Stay,hold and keep playing'
Its not even a spectacle anymore.
Distrust heaving me down.
My work with the dangling puppets was much better, atleast recognizable.
'Stay,hold and keep playing'
It worked better with my last play.
Confident, and divine, I stood so proud that the crowd couldnt spot even a glitch of hesitance.
It was my stage, my audience, my theater.
So, just 'Stay,hold and keep playing'?
Unlikely.
Make the curtains fall, the performance is over.
With a slight drag, you stand up and walk away, hoping there wont be any callbacks.
Abyss.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SAUDI ARABIA RESIDENT VISA PROCEDURE FROM PAKISTAN

Get your Totems fixed, its time for a reality check.

Just that.