Fell that way..

It’s funny how we don’t look like us upside down.
I saw a friend’s picture on facebook and that is what I thought and all the other times I lay down and look at my friends from that angle. We look like a different us. And the other day when it rained and I went out to look for objects to photograph, I saw a flower that fell in an upturned way. With the pretty side down and the stem projecting in the air, standing tall. And I stared at how unusual it looked. Not like itself. Different, you know?
Weird how life is making me look at things upside down when I want to straighten it out so bad.
Then my friend goes on and says. I look like me, backways, sideways, upside down, downside up and everything. She emphasized on the ME.
And I give it a moment and think, that’s right. We do look different, but its still us. But didn’t I already say that? A different us..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAUDI ARABIA RESIDENT VISA PROCEDURE FROM PAKISTAN

Get your Totems fixed, its time for a reality check.

Just that.