My clock

I walk
On a thin metallic needle
Behind a plastic seal

Beginnings are usually deceptive
Wider bases cleverly deceive
Towards fine tapering ends,
They lead?
Mislead.

Exploiting my needs
Hopeful susceptibility

The love for light
A little respite
Also cheats
Consoling myself
A dark patch maybe
I cement my belief
But a distant voice
Faintly speaks
The needle is painted black

Can't you see
That you can't?

Even if I could
I retaliate
Your scratched glass
This so-called protective shield
Would have obscured my vision
Curtailed my inherent abilities

Perfectly planned
Painted black
A tapering end

I obediently walk
Locked

The metal erodes
Facilitating the final fall

Tick tock
Tick tock

Comments

  1. would you please explain this poem? Sir pe se guzar gai :S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SAUDI ARABIA RESIDENT VISA PROCEDURE FROM PAKISTAN

Get your Totems fixed, its time for a reality check.

Just that.