Foot steps

Words betray me
Abandoning in the time
Of their need
Thoughts escape
Unfaithful thoughts, evaporate
I panic
Memories, sweet memories
Please come rushing back
I need to recall
I have to narrate
Emotional blackmail
Whatever it takes
I can beg
I can plead
Just don't walk away
From us
From me
Give me a minute
A minute in exchange of years
For I have to search
Words, thoughts and memories
I grope
I grab
But they slip
Evading my lips
I am trying
Wait
Listen

Today cursed, I am
Tongue tied, I hear
His rationalizations
His justifications
Babbling
Mumbling
And then foot steps
Foot steps-The last sound of his
To echo
And it will
Forever
In moments of my unforgivable silence

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SAUDI ARABIA RESIDENT VISA PROCEDURE FROM PAKISTAN

Get your Totems fixed, its time for a reality check.

Just that.