Just that.


Sometimes I feel like running. Wind in my face, a blank road ahead all for myself. Even if I close my eyes, I wouldn’t bang into anything.

If that helps to leave behind everything.. and if it really helps, I would like to run even faster. I would want to run till my limbs give up, the oxygen runs out and I am exhausted. Then I’ll just lay there thinking about oxygen and exhaustion and the annoying pain in my limbs because of the irritating lactic acid.

Just that. And nothing more. Just that.

I would want to run till the wind moving against me tries so hard to stop me and I’d still want to run faster than before. And every time that I am successful in defeating it, I would want to stop for a microsecond and look back and laugh at it. And then I would again want to run extremely fast, my speed ever increasing, that at one point I am no longer solid. Having left behind what made me substance, I’m just energy now, invisible, impervious, untouchable.

You can’t know I’m there unless you’re the force driving me.

Comments

  1. great piece!!.......me also love to think about running at the spped of light!! and sometymes even succeeds in doing it in my dream!! its awesome feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you’re really good =)
    What say to contributing to an e-magazine? We’re looking for writers of fiction, creative nonfiction and poetry. Drop me a line at realityromanticized@hotmail.com if you’re interested.
    Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SAUDI ARABIA RESIDENT VISA PROCEDURE FROM PAKISTAN

Get your Totems fixed, its time for a reality check.